Patio Covers & Lounges
Take advantage of our great California weather by using our solid patio covers as an extended area of your home. Our water-resistant solid patio covers are made to tolerate the persistent day after day beating from the sun. A patio cover is a great gathering place of friends and family for outdoor activities and events, especially when you really make it your own by adding features such as recessed lighting, ceiling fans, in wall speakers, sky lights, heaters, power outlets and light fixtures.
We have great experience when it comes to building patio covers and complete backyards in the Los Angeles area. When it comes to quality and craftsmanship there is no builder that can match our attention to details. We update you in every step of the process and our professional crew will let you feel like part of the family. Our in-house designers will work with you closely to guarantee that your satisfaction will be to a “T”. We take great pride of our work and that is why all our customers are our best advocates, just check our reviews online!
Enjoy the weather with a shade solution that will allow you to host BBQ events, get-togethers or just with your significant other. Our long-lasting patio covers will also increase the value of your house and can reduce air conditioning usage.
Types of Patio Covers
- Aluminum Patio Covers – Aluminum patio covers are the most popular solid patio cover because of their price, durability, and low-maintenance. Aluminum patio covers are less strong than wood patio covers but suit the climate in California.
- Balconies – a platform enclosed by a wall or balustrade on the outside of a building, supported by columns or console brackets, usually above the ground floor. A balcony is a great way to add shade to your patio while providing an extended living space from a room upstairs.
- Carports – Custom canvas or aluminum carports can cover parking for singles, doubles, fleets boats, quads and motorhomes. Adding a carport is a great way to protect all of your vehicles from all types of weather, such as beating sun, rain, humidity, etc.
- Gazeebos – Gazebos are a roofed structure that offer an open view of the surrounding area, typically used for relaxation or entertainment. They provide shade, shelter, act as ornamental features in a landscape, and offer a place to rest or can be used to entertain.
- Arbors – An arbor is a vertical structure in a landscape or garden that can provide shelter, privacy, shade, and serve as an accent. This freestanding is often set up over a walkway or entrance way to a garden. They are much smaller than a trellis or pergola.
- Awnings – Awnings are frequently used to provide protection from the sun or intemperate weather. Normally located over windows or exterior doors, an awning could be constructed of metal or heavy-duty materials with cloth or vinyl as the casing.
- Lattice – Lattices are structures that will provide more sun access to your backyard by spacing out the distance between the beams of the structure. The open lattice patio covers are adaptable for backyard entertaining and resourceful when growing plants that don’t need direct sunlight.
- Pergolas – A pergola is an outdoor structure consisting of columns that support a roofing grid of beams and rafters. This roofing grid may be left open or covered so as to create an area sheltered from the elements. Pergolas may be freestanding or attached to a house. Usually they are built with four columns on the sides, which are connected by beams and topped with open rafters.
- Retractable Awnings – Retractable awnings gives you control over the levels of light and sun exposure and help save energy costs. They also assist to protect indoor furniture, upholstery and artwork from fading. Retractable awnings are operated with a remote control, or buttons installed on a wall plate.
- Solid Roof Patio Covers – Insulated Patio Covers are often referred to as solid roof patio cover. As the name infers, these type of patio covers are the closest thing to adding a room outdoors without adding any walls. The insulation keeps this space cooler by absorbing the heat in the roof of the patio cover without transferring it to your patio floor.
- Trellis – A Trellis is usually made from a tighter weave of open framework or intersecting pieces called lattice. The trellis can be used horizontally to shade spaces or vertically to divide them. Most trellis structures are covered with vines, or flowers because the trellis helps support the vines and flowering foliage to grow longer, higher, and fuller. A trellis will allow sunlight to always penetrate, and they don’t offer any protection from the rain.
- Custom Wood Patio Covers – If you prefer a traditional look of wood and require a particular or exotic grain to imitate your exterior home décor, this is the best option. With wood patio covers you can have them made to order and built on-site at your home. We offer custom build covers that can fit any patio.